Messages to our Valued Customers
The outbreak and the impact of the Coronavirus COVID-19 has brought change to every aspect of our lives and businesses. For the time being, the Customer Service Team is modifying hours beginning Monday April 6th.
New hours M-F 9 a.m. EST to 7 p.m. EST
The Wilmer Plant will continue operating on our normal production schedule. We are accepting, processing, and shipping orders as we receive them.
- To reach a Wilmer Customer Service Representative email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-494-5637
- For orders, invoices & shipment tracking login to YourWilmer.com
- Visit the e-Commerce site to shop on-line at 4PrintPlayer.com
- For a list of products used by essential businesses Click Here
Just a reminder we are asking you whenever possible to verify that your customers are able to receive packages when you send Wilmer your order. The more you can do to determine if your Commercial customer is accepting shipments the better for all modes (Small Package, LTL, TL) of shipping. This will help safeguard against lost orders due to delivery issues.
We stand by our commitment to continue to work with our distributors to serve your customers’ needs the best we can during this challenging period. As concerns arise, we will communicate with you to ensure you are up to date.
The Wilmer Team
These are challenging times. Businesses and personnel everywhere are in a similar position, trying to conduct meetings and meet deadlines while safeguarding our family's health and economic interests.
In Ohio, Gov. Mike DeWine announced yesterday the state's Health Department issued a "stay at home" order, telling residents to remain in their homes to avoid the spread of COVID-19. As we gear up for a new week amid what is becoming the new normal we want to communicate to all our distributors - Wilmer has been deemed to be an essential service and we will remain open during this time.
We recognize the significance of complying with social distancing requirements,and we can assure you that we are executing complete and rigorous protocols in our facilities in order to minimize the risk of infection by COVID-19. We continue to enforce Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines with our employees, including staying home from work if sick.
We will communicate to you swiftly should additional limitations affecting business be enacted by the state or federal government. Please feel free to contact us at 800-494-5637, our hours of business will remain the same. At Wilmer, we are committed to doing our very best to serve the needs of our distributors many of who we know personally. We are now and have always been in this together, thank you for partnering with us.
The Wilmer Team
As we all address the unprecedented challenges as the result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wilmer is initiating cautionary measures to protect the health of our employees and also reassure you that we are working to maintain an uninterrupted supply of products and services.
- We do not currently anticipate any delays to production schedules. Our print production network ensures the ability to produce orders and meet established delivery dates.
- We have suspended travel until further notice. We are available for conference calls, one-on-one class, and webinars as usual. Please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative or the customer service team.
If any concerns arise, we will communicate with you to ensure you are up to date. You have our promise that we are doing everything possible to maintain an uninterrupted flow of products while protecting our employees and keeping you, our client, safe by adhering to the guidelines provided by the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The Wilmer Team
As you are all aware, everyday many businesses are temporarily closing around the country. Wilmer is presently operating as normal. We are accepting, processing, and shipping orders as we receive them. We are assuming your customers are open and are able to receive shipments.
We are asking you whenever possible to verify that they are able to receive packages before you send Wilmer your order. The more you can do to determine if your Commercial customer is accepting shipments the better for all modes (Small Package, LTL, TL) of shipping. This will help safeguard against lost orders due to deliver issues.
We are starting to see return shipments at our facilities due to businesses being unable to receive shipments. We will accumulate these orders and re-ship them at a future date once restrictions have been lifted.
- Wilmer does not have the ability to verify if your customers are able to receive shipments at this time.
- For our customers services from our California distribution center. Our California distribution center remains open at this time as they have been deemed "essential".
- Residential shipments appear to be moving quite well at this time, even in areas where freight embargo's have been enacted.
- For orders, invoices and shipment tracking login to YourWilmer.com 24/7
This is a unique time for all of us. Wilmer's commitment is to continue to work with our distributors to serve your customers' needs the best we can during this challenging period. As concerns arise, we will communicate with you to ensure you are up to date.
The Wilmer Team
Copyright 2020 Wilmer, All rights reserved.