Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Indiana that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard security features include:
- Chemical protection paper
- Scallop VOID pantograph
- Blue colored background on white paper
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Artificial "Indiana Security Prescription" watermark
- Watermark in coin reactive ink
- Security Feature listing
Our standard Indiana laser Rx sheet is an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet with a blue background and the script in the upper left hand corner, perfed.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, address, license number and DEA number can be imprinted, stamped or manually printed on the script.
• Only one prescription may be written per script.
• If imprinting a logo, must be in upper left one inch square of the script.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible Filing Catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT (Available with and without the net price list)