Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Kentucky that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard security features include:
- Chemical protection paper
- Scallop VOID pantograph
- Pantone green colored background on white paper
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Artificial "Kentucky Security Prescription" watermark
- Watermark in coin reactive ink
- Security Feature listing
- Thermochromic ink
- Reverse Rx
- Format and size requirements
Our standard Kentucky laser Rx sheet is an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet with a pantone green background and the script in the upper left hand corner, perfed.
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, address, and phone number can be imprinted, stamped or manually printed on the script.
• Only one prescription may be written per script.
• If imprinting a logo, must be in upper left one inch square of the script..
• All order information must be in writing and remain on file for two years in case of audit.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible Filing Catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT (Available with and without the net price list)