Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of New Jersey that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard Security Features include:
- Chemical Protection Paper
- Scallop VOID pantograph
- Green colored background on white paper on front
- Blue security background on white paper on back
- Unique 15 digit identifier with barcode
- New Jersey State Seal
- Preprinted prescriber information
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Thermochromic Ink
- Security Feature listing
- Format and Size requirements
- Script in upper left of the sheet
Our standard NJ laser sheets are 8 1/2"w x 11"h with a 4"w x 5 1/2"h script in the upper left-hand corner in all seven formats.
Important information when taking orders:
• You must first get approval by the state to sell New Jersey scripts. Contact our customer service group, or your local sales rep for the proper paperwork.
• Physician or Facilities name, license number, NPI number, DEA number and address to be imprinted on script. (If using an EHR, scripts can be printed without the physician's name, address, NPI number or facility number, by the name and manufacturer of the EHR system that they are using must be recorded on the document supplied by NJPB. See "EHR documentation" below)
• Note that the address we ship to must be the address on file with the NJ board, per regulations.
• What type of script do they need. In New Jersey, this is based on their title (Medical Doctor, Optometrist, Midwife, Physicians Assistant, Healthcare Facilities group, Advanced Practice Nurse).
• Only one prescription may be written per script.
• All order information must be in writing and signed by each physician on the script and kept on file for five years in case of audit.
• All scripts written in New Jersey must be on the approved state specific scripts.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)