Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of New Jersey that meets State regulations. We accept small orders (8 1-part pads or 16 2-part pads) with a guaranteed 3 business day lead time.
Earn DOUBLE REWARDS on all New Jersey script orders in 2017!!
Due to changes in the prescription authority for Optometrists and Physician Assisants, the New Jersey Prescription Blanks revised the Healthcare Facility (HCF) scripts. Effective April 1st, 2017, all Healthcare Facilities must use the new HCF script.
Standard Security Features include:
- Chemical Protection Paper
- Green flat screen VOID pantograph on white paper on front
- Blue security background on white paper on back
- Unique 15 digit identifier with barcode
- New Jersey State Seal
- Preprinted prescriber information
- Invisible fluorescent fibers
- Thermochromic Ink
- Security Feature listing
- Format and Size requirements
Our standard NJ scripts are 4"w x 5 1/2"h and are available vertically in all seven formats with 100 sheets per 1-pt pad, or 50 sets per 2-pt pad.
Important information when taking orders:
• You must first get approval by the state to sell New Jersey scripts. Contact our customer service group, or your local sales rep for the proper paperwork.
• Physician or Facilities name, license number, NPI number, DEA number and address to be imprinted on script.
• Note that the address we ship to must be the address on file with the NJ board, per regulations.
• What type of script do they need. In New Jersey, this is based on their title (Medical Doctor, Optometrist, Midwife, Physicians Assistant, Healthcare Facilities group, Advanced Practice Nurse).
• Do they need 1 part pads, or 2 part pads.
• Only one prescription may be written per script.
• All order information must be in writing and signed by each physician on the script and kept on file for five years in case of audit.
• All scripts written in New Jersey must be on the approved state specific scripts.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)