Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of Washington that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue colored background on white paper
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Washington State seal in grey with approval statement in black ink
• Security Feature listing
• Line watermark
Our standard Washington laser Rx sheets are 8-1/2" x 11" sheets with a blue background and available in three formats: 1up, 2up or 4up (with perfs)
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, address and DEA number must be imprinted on the script.
• Do they need a full sheet, half sheet (perfed at 5-1/2" from top) or quarter sheet (perfed at 5-1/2" from top and 4-1/4" from left)
• All scripts written in Washington must be on the approved state specific scripts.
July's breaking news! Effective January 1, 2018 all medical marijuana authorization forms must be printed on security prescription paper with an approval seal. Wilmer is already at the press with these new sheets and will have them stocked in early August.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)