Wilmer is an approved security printer in the State of California that meets State regulations. We accept small orders of 500 sheets.
Standard Security Features include:
• Chemical protection paper
• Scallop VOID pantograph
• Blue colored background on white paper
• Preprinted prescriber information
• Invisible fluorescent fibers
• Thermochromic Ink
• Security Feature listing
• Artificial "California Security Prescription" watermark
• Watermark in coin reactive ink
• Reverse Rx
• Batch and consecutive numbering
• Serial numbering
Breaking news! We are approved to print the new AB 149 California scripts that are necessary for 1/1/2020 production!! California's Assembly Bill 149 delays the requirement of including a uniquely serialized number and barcode on a controlled substance script until (no later than) January 1, 2020. The addition of the barcode is not required until January 1, 2021.
Our current California laser Rx sheets are 8-½" x 11" sheets with a 5-½" x 4-¼" (blue background) script printed in the corner (includes perfs). The script location is available in two formats: the upper left of the sheet, or the bottom left of the sheet.
Our new offering of California Laser Rx sheets are 8-½ x 11" with the full page script. (item# PRESCASHLBLI)
Important information when taking orders:
• Physician's name, category of licensure, license number, DEA number, address to be imprinted on script, and address to ship to.
• Note that the address we ship to must be the address tied to the license number or DEA number, per regulations.
• If using a designated prescriber: name, category of licensure, license number and DEA number of the designated prescriber (to be imprinted on the script) and name, address, category of licensure and license number of the licensed healthcare facility. The prescribing physician should add their name, category of licensure, license number and DEA number at the time of prescribing. The designated prescriber is responsible for maintaining records of the quantity of scripts given to each physician and kept on file for three years.
• Do they need a full sheet, or script size on an 8-1/2x11 sheet.
• Script size in the upper left hand corner, or bottom left hand corner.
• All of the listed regulations in Health and Safety Code 11162.1 must be printed by the vendor, even if the software is capable of printing this on the laser sheets. (with the exception of the subparagraph (A) or paragraph (7) of subdivision (a))
• All order information must be kept on file for three years in case of audit.
To see our complete line of Prescription script products, see our Compatible filing catalog, or call Customer Service and request your copy of the W-CFP-CAT. (Available with and without the net price list)
Prescription Pad Security Features
Approved Distributors in California
CA Controlled Substance Rx Regulations
CA Controlled FAQs
CA Controlled Substance Log
California Rx Flyer
Report Lost or Stolen Scripts